1. Link to the person that tagged you. Thanks a lot Christin…
2. Post the rules on your blog. I don’t even know the rules…..
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Because I know you all care so very much….
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to their blogs. I don’t know six bloggers…. Is this the blog world’s version of the email chain letter? You aren’t going to threaten doom and destruction if I fail to complete this mission are you?
5. Let each person know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their website. I will tag Babbers since she is a new blogger and I do not know anyone else who would appreciate being tagged…
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. Sure thing….not
Random Crys facts….
1. I am considered a pretty good cook and baker. Its is something I enjoy doing so this is not news to anyone. What most people would find odd is that my favorite food of all time is Jello. Seriously. I am also highly addicted to Little Debbie snacks. I can not buy them ever….at all….again….
2. I like to pretend that I am taller then I really am and frequently lie about my true height which I used to get away with when I always wore heels and had big hair…. now that I wear flats more its a bit harder to pull off
3. My father has a mail order family from the Philippines. I resent this on several levels but mostly because I don’t think he should ever find happiness for all the pain and neglect he inflicted on me. My secret hope was that he would die lonely so he would know what I experienced. I feel bad because it is a mean thought but…..
4. I like to make New Year resolutions. Random and weird resolutions. Like watching all the academy award winning movies in a year (for Best Picture). I am pretty good at keeping them unless they revolve around exercising and losing weight…… ugh
5. I do not like to be wet….ever….not even soaking in a hot shower or swimming in a pool….I only do it out of necessity and if I can get away with out it…I WILL.
6. I do not like horror or suspenseful books or movies…..and I would rather know how a book/movie ends before I read/watch it to avoid the suspense and anticipation. I also talk a lot in movies which does not make me a desirable movie going companion….especially if Harry Potter is involved.